TDOT Project Status
TDOT Project Status allows you to see the estimates start and finish dates of road projects.
Traffic History gives Average Daily Traffic (ADT) counts, over time, through a GIS interface.
TDOT Road Safety Audit Reviews (RSAR)
- SR 76, Intersection at Vaughn Rd/Fire Station Rd.
- SR 374 @ Evans Road – Intersection Improvements (safety audit)
- SR 374 @ Jordan Road – Intersection Improvements (safety audit)
- SR 13 @ Alfred Thun Drive- Signalization/Intersection Improvements (safety audit)
- Dotsonville Road – (safety audit)
- I-24 East Bound Ramps @ SR 76 – Intersection and Ramp Improvements
- Ft. Campbell Blvd – Signalized crosswalks installed at five intersections along Fort Campbell Blvd.
- Southside Rd, Chapel Hill Rd, Rock Springs Rd and Bowker Rd – Signage, raised pavement markers and guardrail. (Roadways are in Montgomery Co. and Cheatham Co.)
- SR 13 @ Wylma Van Allen Place – Signage, pavement markings, flashing signal, guardrail and slope protection (Entrance to Nashville Community College)
- Ussery Rd, Palmyra Rd, Vernon Creek Rd and Budds Creek Rd; from SR 149 to SR 13 – Signage, pavement markings and guardrail